What are the advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel name plates?Below, stainless steel nameplate manufacturers to explain to you.
What is stainless steel name plates engraved?
As the name implies, stainless steel nameplate is made of stainless steel as material, through corrosion, die casting or printing and other means of processing from advertising signs.At present, most stainless steel nameplates are made of corrosion technology, which has the characteristics of beautiful pattern, clear lines, appropriate depth, flat bottom surface, full color, uniform drawing, uniform surface color and so on.The following is the relevant knowledge of stainless steel nameplate.
Stainless steel nameplate advantages:
- It’s metallic.
- No rust, long service life.
- There are brushed and bright surface distinction.
- Light weight.
- You have a strong sense of dignity.
- It feels upscale.
Stainless steel is mainly composed of stainless steel and acid-proof steel.In short, steel that can resist atmospheric corrosion is called stainless steel, and steel that can resist chemical corrosion is called acid-resistant steel.In general, steels with an acidity of more than 12% have the characteristics of stainless steel.According to the microstructure after heat treatment, stainless steels can be divided into five types: ferritic stainless steels, martensitic stainless steels, austenitic stainless steels, austenitic-ferritic stainless steels and precipitated carbonized stainless steels.
Stainless nameplate disadvantages:
1. There will be performance damage, defects and some substances affecting the surface during the manufacturing process.For example: dust, floating iron powder or embedded iron, hot melt dyeing and other oxide layers, rust spots, abrasions, welding arc ignition, welding spatter, flux, welding defects, oil and grease, residual adhesives and coatings, chalk and engraved pen marks, etc.
2. They have potential oxidation protective film hazards.Once the protective film is damaged, thinned or otherwise altered, the stainless steel begins to corrode beneath it.Corrosion usually does not cover the entire surface, but covers the defect and its surroundings.In general, the local corrosion is pitting or seam corrosion, both of which develop to depth and breadth, but most of the surface is not eroded.
If you want to know more about custom metal nameplate, please search “cm905.com“.We are a metal nameplate supplier from China, welcome to consult us!
Post time: Apr-20-2021